Rotate Screen In Windows 7 – Keyboard Shortcut
After giving you the tricks on how to configure screen rotation in Windows 7, we now present the keyboard shortcut for its instant use. This feature of Windows is appropriate to capture tall screen shot like documents and portrait images. Moreover, monitors that have rotating features can adapt well to this setup.
This tip will come handy and saves you from going through several display configurations. However, this keyboard shortcut to rotate Windows 7 screen is just a temporary approach.
To proceed with instant rotate of your monitor screen please follow this guide.
Single Monitor Display Rotation:
1. Press and hold Ctrl + Alt on your keyboard.
2. While holding on those keys, press any of the four arrows on your keyboard for desired angle. Here are the control directions and attributes.
- Right Arrow – rotate the screen at 90 degrees
- Down Arrow – rotate the screen at 180 degrees
- Left Arrow – rotate the screen at 270 degrees
- Up Arrow- returns the screen to normal position
For Dual or Multiple Monitor Computers:
If you have multiple monitors, make sure that the cursor is on the screen you wanted to rotate before initializing the command. Alternatively you can use Ctrl + Alt + Tab to select which of the running applications to turn.